Interviewing Skills – Groups max 9 people
This could be your first interview, in which case this course will also appeal to you, but because of recent world-changing events many of us have been put in a situation where we have had to re-evaluate our lives and careers. Many of us haven't been in a interview situation for some years, and in a lot of cases, decades, and as you know the process has changed almost beyond recognition with the introduction of Zoom, video pre-selection interview, and telephone.
This course will involve Intensive and practical sessions to get you prepared for structured interviews. Once you have done the thought work, you will only ever be updating your work. We will guide you through this and, believe it, or not, this stuff actually gets easier…even enjoyable! If you are going for more ‘casual' types’ of interview, you will be massively prepared too.
(Courses will be delivered by Zoom or a similar platform, and pre-course materials will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF)
Main Content Areas
The Preparation Stage – half day
· How interviews are structured
· Prepare for the first 90 seconds of positive murmur
· How to prepare for competency-based interviews
· Researching the job – top tips
· Getting your mindset in the right place
· Creating and answering your nightmare questions!
The Practice – half day
· Drilling the nightmare questions
· Practise and receive feedback of your behavioural competency-based answers
· Codable and non-codable evidence
· Consider the non-verbals and body language essentials
Paul Tizzard has had an amazing career delivering courses globally. He is very modest in what he has achieved. This is just a glimpse of many of his accolades:
Pragmatic, resourceful facilitator and business coach that has worked in a wide range of companies, at all levels UK and overseas. An eclectic background in employed, contract and freelance roles spanning HM Forces to Owner led Entrepreneurial to Financial Services.
Significant Experience in:
* Training Consultancy and Management / Leadership Development globally
* Exec coaching
* Facilitating both intimate and enormous groups of people (PinPoint and Gestalt trained)
* Creative design and training delivery
* Personality profiling and teambuilding (Insights, TMS, SDI, Facet 5)